viernes, 25 de mayo de 2007

Hi!! wellcome a my blog



Hi, my name is Elaine Romero but you can call me Elita. I am from Maracaibo, originally. I am 20 years old and I study communication social at URBE. Ilive in Maracaibo, in San Francisco.

I love music, I love Jeshua, playing voleiball, cook with my mother, stuying English, talking on the phone whit my friends, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country and my church.
I hate onions, smoking, listening to vallenato,violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.


My dream is to travel around the world, visited the Colonia Tovar in Venezuela and the also I go to the beachMargarita. Of course, I want to graduatem from communication social school and be a good Journalist. I also want to learn, to speak French, and Italian. I do love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and stact a family.

About English, I love to learn new lenguages. I think English is very important. The most difficult for me is speaking.


















1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Elita, Nice blog, My name is Johnny, I'm a friend of your teacher Doris, and she asked me to visit you blog and to leave a comment. I can see that you are a devoted christian, that's cool, and I can also see that you like learning new lenguages, between French and Italian I would advice you to try to learn Italian first, because it's easier for us latinos. Take care and My GOD bless you greatly. Bye